Mandatory contact registers across RAC Parks & Resorts
The WA Government has introduced a requirement for mandatory contact registers to help control the spread of COVID-19. RAC Parks & Resorts will be following this new requirement, as well as supporting the use of the SafeWA app, designed for efficient contact tracing, should it be necessary. We encourage you to download the SafeWA app prior to your arrival in order to scan the QR code located at reception.
All guests over the age of 16 will need to download the SafeWA app and scan the QR codes located at reception and before entering food and beverage outlets located across RAC Parks and Resorts. Please note, for the safety of our people and guests we won’t be accepting guests who have not registered with SafeWA. Manual registrations will be available for those who don’t have smart phones.
Important information for those required to self-quarantine
RAC Parks & Resorts are unable to provide accommodation for those undergoing self-quarantine.
If you are required to self-quarantine for any reason you must complete this period of self-quarantining before commencing your stay with us.
As part of the booking process, and upon your arrival, you may be asked to confirm that you are not currently subject to self-quarantine and/or to provide evidence that any previous self-quarantine requirements have been met.
Further information about self-quarantine, including what is deemed a suitable premises, is available on the WA Government’s website.
We are committed to slowing the spread of COVID-19
Please note the following restrictions are in place, in line with health and government guidelines:
Our communal facilities will be restricted to a maximum number of people at any one time, to ensure guests are able to maintain 1.5m of social distancing and meet the 2 square metre rule, as directed by health and government authorities. All guests are advised to follow social distancing rules both within and outside of our properties.
The safety of our people, guests and local communities remains our priority. To protect and ensure your wellbeing, we have:
- Registered with Safe WA Business Contact Register
- Only accepting guests that check in via the SafeWA app or manual contact register upon arrival and at all food and beverage outlets
- Implemented contactless check in at reception
- Increased cleaning and hygiene practices
- Ensured our staff are fully trained on best hygiene practices and the mandatory government COVID-19 Hospitality Hygiene courses
- Made hand sanitiser available at reception
If you are displaying COVID-like symptoms, please be aware of the following:
- COVID-like symptoms at check in: We reserve the right to deny entry to any guests and visitors displaying COVID-like symptoms at our absolute and sole discretion. Symptoms as listed on www.health.gov.au include: Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath. Other symptoms can include runny nose, headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.
- COVID-like symptoms during stay: If you start displaying COVID-like symptoms during your stay (fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath), please self-isolate in your accommodation and notify us by calling reception prior to attending the nearest medical facility with COVID testing and following their instructions.
- Shared amenities: the property reserves the right to close any shared amenities where social distancing is not being observed by guests and visitors or where it is required to do so for the safety of guests and staff.
Please read our frequently asked questions below. If you have another enquiry, please contact us.