We remain open for those in need of accommodation for essential travel.
This includes any travel related to:
- Necessary activities for work purposes,
- Essential accommodation while stopping at one location on your way home,
- Travel on compassionate grounds and
- Travel required to return to your place of residence.
What do the regional restrictions mean for me?
Since 31st March 2020, regional travel restrictions are in place across Western Australia, defined as movement through the nine boundaries of the regions.
Exemptions apply for:
- people travelling to work
- attending medical appointments
- transporting freight
- those who do not have access to groceries or supplies within their region
- returning to a place of residence
- attending school or an educational institution where necessary
- caring for family members
- compassionate grounds.
If you believe you fall under an exemption category AND are required to travel between these regions you will need to apply for approval to travel via one of the following two options:
We are adjusting our operations in line with the latest government recommendations and health advice, to protect our guests, our people and the wider community. This includes but is not limited to; social distancing practices in all common areas and camp kitchens, closure of on-site restaurants and cafes, closure of all recreational facilities and changes to some of our customer service procedures.