Experience the magic of the Dream Time with a amazing night time adventure under a sky of magnificent starts with Wula Guda Nyinda Eco Adventures. Learn about the local Aboriginal culture & history, play a Didgeridoo, and feast on a fresh seafood and bush tucker cooked on an open campfire.
This tour is a must for anyone who is interested in the traditional history and culture of the area.
- 3 night stay at Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort in a Garden View Room or Powered Site.
- Didgeridoo Dreaming Night Tour
- Warm Campfire
- Lear to play a Didgeridoo
- Learn about local Aboriginal culture & history
- Cook bush tucker or seafood on campfire
To purchase this offer simply select the “Night Dreaming Tour” from the booking page and book three nights or more in the Garden View Room or Powered Sites.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 3 night stays at RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
- Valid for stays in the Garden View Room and Powered Sites only
- Valid for bookings until 22 December 2016
- Valid for travel until 22 December 2016
- Block out dates apply:
- 3 – 5 June 2016
- 1 – 16 July 2016
- 23 Sept – 8 Oct 2016
- Package price includes tour ticket for Wula Guda Nyinda valued at $70 per person
- Package price includes discount of up to 15% (RAC Members save up to 25%)
- Full price package normally $XXX per person
- Members must show proof of membership upon check-in.
- Accommodation based on twin share only. Available for new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offer, other rates or coupons.
- Bookings must be prepaid & non-refundable.
- Late check-out is based on availability