As a dog friendly holiday park*, it is our aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of the park facilities for all park patrons. Thus, entry is conditional upon the dog owner’s preparedness to abide by the requirements below.
Bookings: Valid all year excluding Christmas, Easter Holidays & School Holidays.
*NOTE: Only Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, Exmouth Cape Holiday Park, and Cervantes Holiday Park are pet friendly. Unfortunately Busselton Holiday Park and Ningaloo Reef Resort do not allow pets.
Your responsibility at booking:
- A $50 bond in the form of a pre authorisation on your credit card is required for dog stays.
- There are strictly no dogs in or around the cabins, pool areas or public amenities – dogs are allowed on Powered Sites and Camping sites only in designated area.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per booking.
- Dogs must be pre-booked at the outset of booking (breed and number of dogs) – arrival with additional dogs on check-in may result in the booking not being honored and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Dogs are not permitted on Ensuite powered sites.
Your responsibility throughout your stay:
- Dogs must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- There are no off-leash areas in the park.
- Dogs are not to enter any of the communal areas.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the park at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers.
- Bags for the disposal of dog waste must be carried at all times.
- Excessive barking or noise from any dog is not permitted.
Health and temperament:
- Dogs must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date) – required at check-in. Please contact your vet and have a copy faxed through if you do not have a copy on you.
- Dogs must be healthy, i.e. free of worms, fleas, etc.
- Aggressive dogs are simply not welcome.
- Friends visiting with a dog need to register with Reception, before entering the property and are only allowed in designated areas.
- Any dogs visiting within park grounds with a registered guest must be on a lead at all times.
RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
- Dogs are not allowed in the dolphin experience area and must be on leads at all times when in Monkey Mia Conservation Park and Reserve.
RAC Busselton Holiday Park & Ningaloo Reef Resort
- Dogs are not allowed in the holiday park.
Breach of rules may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.