This is an important document which limits the rights of individuals staying at RAC Parks & Resorts. Please read and consider it carefully.
RAC Tourism Assets Bookings Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions a reference to:-
- “Agent” means Australian Tourism Park Management (ATPM) Park Managers (ACN 85 061 270 513) of Suite L218A, Level 2 The Strand at Coolangatta 72-80, Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225
- “Arrival Date” means the date specified as such in the Booking;
- “Booking” means Your reservation for accommodation at [RAC Parks and Resorts];
- “RAC Parks and Resort” means [one of the following resorts and holiday parks; Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, Exmouth Cape Holiday Park, Ningaloo Reef Resort and Cervantes Holiday Park].
- “Us, Our, We” means RAC Tourism Assets (ACN 168 253 085) of 832 Wellington St, West Perth 6005
- “You or Your” means the person(s) named in the particulars of the Booking and includes any other person who participates in, is present at or attends the Booking as a participant;
- “RAC member” means a fully paid up member of the Western Australian Royal Automobile Club and a current resident of Western Australia.
- 20% discount low season, 15% discount mid-season, 10% discount high season. See website for full terms and conditions
- Late checkout subject to availability
Deposits and Payment
- Payment or part-payment of the price of the Booking shall constitute Your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All such deposits or payments to Us must be made by You in Australian dollars
- On receipt of Your payment, subject to availability and at Our discretion, We will record your Booking. A contract is only made between You and Us once your booking has been confirmed and accepted by Us.
- In advertised peak and premium seasons, as defined on racparksandresorts.com.au, full payment may be required at the time of booking together with any GST or other taxes applicable.
- When Booking during off-peak or shoulder seasons, as defined on racparksandresorts.com.au, you will be required to pay a deposit equal to the first nights accommodation (cabins) and up to $100 (sites) at the time of Booking with balance paid on arrival. During key holiday periods such as Easter and Christmas full monies are required to be paid at the time of booking, or prior to check in if cabins/sites are booked in advanced.
- If You pay Your Booking using an Amex Card a 2% non-refundable fee will be charged.
- If You cancel the Booking at any time after confirmation of registration there will be an administration fee of $30 per booking) All cancellations must be made in writing to Us. No refund is payable for cancellations for any reason whatsoever after You commence your stay.
- RAC Member rate is exclusive to RAC Members. Our other Auto Club partners receive a 10% discount (capped at $40). Please book the standard rate and advise staff on check-in to receive your discount.
- Campaign/Special Offers – Please note that the terms and conditions on campaigns/special offers do vary. Please visit the Specials tab for specific terms and conditions prior to booking.
Cancellation and Changes
- If We agree to change Your booking at Your request, then We will be entitled to charge an administration fee of $30 per booking for such changes.
- If You cancel Your booking the following charges apply:
During peak periods:Notice of cancellation more than 28 days prior to check-in will be fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 28 days’ prior to check-in.Shoulder season:Notice of cancellation more than 14 days prior to check-in will be fully refunded less a $30 administration fee.No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 14 days prior to check-in.Low Season:Notice of cancellation more than 24 hours prior to check in will be fully refunded.No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 24 hours before check-in.Long Weekends and Special EventsBooking of minimum three nights taken until one month prior to the long weekend or special event
- You are solely responsible for your own belongings and We are under no obligation to replace or compensate, nor shall We be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of Your property being lost, stolen or damaged.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We will not be held responsible or liable in for any accident, direct or indirect loss including but not limited to loss suffered to property or person, damage, fatality, injury, psychological injury, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment or health related issue whatsoever during your stay at RAC Parks and Resorts. You agree to fully and finally release and discharge Us from any liability, claim, action, right or entitlement whatsoever You have against Us whether known or unknown, whether accrued, contingent or inchoate arising out of, concerning or relating to your stay
- If You wish to claim any refund You must contact the Property directly by calling 1800 871 570
- If a condition or warranty cannot be excluded at law then You agree to the fullest extent permitted by law that Our liability for a breach of the condition or warranty shall be, at Our sole election, the re-supply or payment of the cost of re-supply of the relevant goods or services. All other conditions and/or warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
- You, or if under the age of 16, Your parents or legal guardians, fully indemnify Us against any loss, liability, damage, action, demand, expense, claim, fine, charge or obligation which We have or may suffer or incur by reason of or in any way consequent upon, arising out of or incidental to the non-performance or non-observance of the obligations and liabilities imposed on You under this contract or by reason of or concerning or arising out of Your conduct, act or omission on or related to the Booking or your stay at the Property
- The limitations and exclusions contained in clauses 11 to 15 (inclusive) of these Booking Terms and Conditions extend to Our Agents to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Due to security measures, RAC Busselton Holiday Park does not accept bookings made for/by schoolies or school leavers.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts thereof.
- If any clause in this contract becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this contract shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- This contract may only be varied by a document in writing executed by all parties’ authorised representatives.
- You acknowledge and accept the above terms and conditions applying with respect to the Booking and acknowledge having read and understood them. You understand that no other agreement or disclaimer, verbal or otherwise, applies as this contract together with the itinerary contains the entire contract between You and Us.