- In these terms and conditions a reference to:-
- “Agent” means Australian Tourism Park Management (ATPM) Park Mangers (ACN 85 061 270 513) of Suite L218A, Level 2 The Strand at Coolangatta 72-80, Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225
- “Arrival Date” means the date specified as such in the Booking;
- “Booking” means Your reservation for accommodation at RAC Parks and Resorts;
- “RAC member” means a fully paid up member of The Royal Automobile Club of WA (Inc).
- “RAC Parks and Resort” means any one of the following RAC resorts and holiday parks; RAC Karri Valley Resort, RAC Busselton Holiday Park, RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park, Ningaloo Reef Resort and RAC Cervantes Holiday Park, RAC Margaret River Nature Park or any other holiday park owned, operated or leased by Us.
- “Rate or Tariff” means the price per night outlined in your Booking and is based on 2 people unless expressly provided otherwise.
- “Us, Our, We” means RAC Tourism Assets Pty Ltd (ACN 168 253 085) of 832 Wellington St, West Perth 6005
- “You or Your” means the person(s) named in the particulars of the Booking and includes any other person who participates in, is present at or attends the Booking as a participant
Deposits and Payment
- Payment or part-payment of the total price of the Booking shall constitute Your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All such deposits or payments to Us must be made by You in Australian dollars.
- On receipt of Your payment, subject to availability and at Our discretion, We will record your Booking. A contract is only made between You and Us once your booking has been confirmed and accepted by Us.
- When Booking during High and Premium seasons, as defined on parksandresorts.rac.com.au/terms-conditions-and-policies/season-calendars/ you will be required to pay a deposit equal to either the first nights Rate of the Booking for rooms or $100 for caravan/camping sites, with balance to be paid 90 days prior to commencement of the Booking.
- When Booking during Mid and Low seasons, as defined on parksandresorts.rac.com.au/terms-conditions-and-policies/season-calendars/, you will be required to pay a deposit equal to the first nights Rate with balance paid on the Arrival Date.
- If You cancel the Booking at any time after confirmation of registration there will be an administration fee of $30 per booking.. No refund is payable for cancellations for any reason whatsoever after the Arrival Date.
Sale, Promotional and Special offer Tariffs
- Any accommodation or site bookings made on a ‘Sale’ or discounted tariff is made under special conditions that differ from standard tariffs. Bookings made under sale tariffs have the following conditions applied, as agreed to at the time of booking:
- Campaign: Monkey Mia on sale – Valid for stays until 30/03/20
- Campaign: Spring getaway sale – Valid for stays until 30/03/20
- Campaign: WA’s north on sale – Valid for stays until 30/03/20
- Campaign: Advanced purchase – Valid for stays until 31/03/20
- Campaign: Caravan and Camping Show 2019 – Valid for stays until 30/03/20
Subletting of Accommodation
- Bookings are provided to You and any guest(s) as named on the Booking. Bookings must not be sublet or resold by You or any associated guests without prior written consent from RAC.
RAC Member discount
- RAC Member discount is exclusive to RAC Members. Our other Auto Club partners receive a 10% discount (capped at $40). Enter your valid RAC Member number when prompted if booking online. For phone Bookings please advise staff to receive your RAC Member discount. See RAC Member Benefit details on https://parksandresorts.rac.com.au/member-benefits/
- RAC Members are required to show proof of membership on the Arrival Date.
- RAC Member discount is only available if Your Booking name is the same name as the RAC Member card shown on the Arrival Date.
- RAC Member discount is only valid for Bookings made direct with the RAC Parks and Resort. Third party bookings will not be eligible to receive the RAC Member discount.
Cancellation and Changes
- If We agree to change Your Booking at Your request, then We will be entitled to charge an administration fee of $30 per Booking for such changes.
- If You cancel Your Booking the following charges apply:
High and Premium Seasons
- Cancellations providing more than 60 days’ notice prior to the Arrival Date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations providing 30 to 60 days’ notice prior to the Arrival Date will result in forfeiture of the applicable first nights Rate of the Booking for rooms or $100 for caravan/camping sites.
- Cancellations providing less than 30 days’ notice prior to the Arrival Date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Notice of cancelation more than 14 days prior to the Arrival Date will be fully refunded less a $30 administration fee.
- No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 14 days prior to in the Arrival Date.
- Notice of cancelation more than 24 hours prior to in the Arrival Date will be fully refunded, less a $30 administration fee.
- No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 24 hours before in the Arrival Date.
If you do not present at the Arrival Date or at any time during the Booking period no refund is payable.
Long Weekends and Special Events
Minimum three-night Bookings are required for long weekends and special events (events which are considered “special events” are at the sole discretion of RAC). Shorter Bookings may be offered at RAC’s sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for your own belongings and We are under no obligation to replace or compensate, nor shall We be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of Your property being lost, stolen or damaged.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We will not be held responsible or liable in for any accident, direct or indirect loss including but not limited to loss suffered to property or person, damage, fatality, injury, psychological injury, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment or health related issue whatsoever during your stay at RAC Parks and Resorts. You agree to fully and finally release and discharge Us from any liability, claim, action, right or entitlement whatsoever You have against Us whether known or unknown, whether accrued, contingent or inchoate arising out of, concerning or relating to your stay.
- If You wish to claim any refund You must contact the relevant RAC Parks and Resort directly by calling 1800 871 570.
- If a condition or warranty cannot be excluded at law then You agree to the fullest extent permitted by law that Our liability for a breach of the condition or warranty shall be, at Our sole election, the re-supply or payment of the cost of re-supply of the relevant goods or services. All other conditions and/or warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You fully indemnify Us against any loss, liability, damage, action, demand, expense, claim, fine, charge or obligation which We have or may suffer or incur by reason of or in any way consequent upon, arising out of or incidental to the non-performance or non-observance of the obligations and liabilities imposed on You under this contract or by reason of or concerning or arising out of Your conduct, act or omission on or related to the Booking or your stay at the RAC Parks and Resort.
- The limitations and exclusions contained in clauses 15 to 19 (inclusive) of these terms and conditions extend to Our Agents to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts thereof.
- If any clause in this contract becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this contract shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- This contract may only be varied by a document in writing executed by all parties’ authorised representatives.
- You acknowledge and accept the above terms and conditions applying with respect to the Booking and acknowledge having read and understood them. You understand that no other agreement or disclaimer, verbal or otherwise, applies as this contract together with the itinerary contains the entire contract between You and Us.
- I confirm I am over 18 years of age and free to enter into these terms and conditions.
- We do not accept School Leaver bookings. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate groups from school leavers during the annual “Schoolies” Period. In particular, We do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of guests during this period. For this reason We reserve the right to reject bookings from school leavers for the entire “schoolies” period for all RAC Park and Resorts.