About this accommodation
Our rustic 2 Bedroom Cabin is a forest edge cabin that offers a peaceful escape amongst the trees. One of our most popular family cabins, this option contains a queen bed, single bed, and a triple bunk bed to sleep a maximum of seven guests. Accommodation facilities include a modern bathroom, full kitchen with fridge, stovetop, oven and microwave, solar-powered air-conditioning, and a cosy log fire for the winter months. You will also be just a short walk from all our park activities, including bike hire, bushwalking, table tennis, climbing forest and sensory trail, nature playground and more.
2 Bedroom Cabin also includes:
- Bunk bed
- Dining area
- Linen provided
- Lounge area
- Outdoor dining
- Queen bed
About the park
The Margaret River region is a jewel in WA’s South West, just three hours’ drive from Perth. RAC Margaret River Nature Park is nestled amidst the tall timber of the Wooditjup National Park (formerly Bramley), providing a peaceful eco-experience for all. Our Margaret River accommodation is located just a short stroll from the town centre.
- Camp kitchen
- Guest laundry
- Free wi-fi (common areas)
- BBQ facilities
- Fire pits (seasonal)
- Nature playground
- Bike hire
Checking in and out
Check-in from 2pm daily. Reception is open until 6pm, if you are arriving outside of reception hours you can register for contactless check-in.
Check-out is at 10am daily.
One car and trailer is permitted per reservation. Visitors may leave their car in the guest car park.
You are able to pay via credit card, BPay, gift card or payment plan. When booking online, you will be asked to pay 1 nights deposit to secure your booking. Full payment is required 3 days prior to your arrival. If your arrival date is within 7 days of your booking being placed, you will be required to pay in full upfront.
You can cancel your booking up to 72hrs prior to arrival without penalty. Bookings cancelled within 72hrs of arrival will forfeit the cost of your first night’s stay.
Attractions & fun
Margaret River Dairy Company
Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Cultural Tour
Cape to Cape Track
Eat and drink
Margaret River Pro
Margaret River Gourmet Escape
Kid friendly activities
School holiday activities
RAC Little Legends
A Maze'n Margaret River
About your booking
- Q Can I request to stay next to my friends or family?
- Q When can I book school holidays?
- Q How do I claim my RAC member discount?
- Q What is RAC Margaret River Nature Park’s cancellation policy?
- Q What payment options are available at RAC Margaret River Nature Park?
About RAC Margaret River Nature Park
- Q Is the park pet-friendly?
- Q What time is check-in/check-out?
- Q What time is reception open?
- Q Can I arrive after hours?
- Q How many cars can I bring?
- Q Can I park my boat or trailer too?
- Q Where is the nearest general store?
- Q Do you have a restaurant or café on site?
- Q Do you have Wi-Fi?
- Q Are bikes and scooters allowed?
- Q Do you have laundry facilities?
- Q Do you have bikes for hire?
- Q What is available in your kiosk?
- Q What are RAC Margaret River Nature Park’s accessibility-friendly features and facilities?
- Q Are there BBQ facilities?
- Q Do you have a swimming pool?
- Q Is linen provided?
- Q Are there BBQ facilities?
- Q What is in the camp kitchen?
- Q Can I light a campfire?
- Q Is there a dump point and sullage point available?